Friday, February 8, 2008

The Sabdo Family:

Let me say that I am truly saddened at the passing of Dr. Knelson. I can't imagine that office without him! He has been my children's doctor for 8 years now. I tell everyone how he cared for my children. I have three boys and he will be missed. When I was pregnant with my youngest son Zachary (who is now 7!) I thought that I had a normal pregnancy. It turns out when he is born that we thought he had Downs. Dr. Knelson came back in to town to the hospital and went through each diagnosis on my son. It turned out that my son had thyroid disease and that Saturday we left the hospital and went right over to the office. He got on the phone with the endocrinologist who was out on a fishing boat and got him to sign off on the medication that my son needed to keep his life regulated. I will never forget the effort that Dr. Knelson went through to ensure that my son would lead a normal and healthy life. I am proud to say that he is a normal seven year old boy! I don't know what I would have done without his guidance and understanding with me and my husband through that time. He was wonderful with my middle son who is 9 years old, when we found that he had migraines and had to go to Greenville for testing. He was a great man and a wonderful doctor and he will truly be missed in our home! Thank you for allowing him to share his life with us, may God Bless your family in this time of need. Jennifer and Bob SabdoTravis (age 11) Justin (age 9) Zachary (age 7)

No comments: